Chinese investors and business owners will mingle in Austin Monday and Tuesday with American companies seeking partnerships and foreign expansions.
The 2015 China-U.S. Private Investment Summit will also include a keynote speech from President Bill Clinton. Day one of the Summit will provide a series of expert panel discussions about the business, historical and cultural relationships of the two countries. Day two will feature closed-door investment project pitches with Chinese and U.S. investors.
More information is available on the event’s website but here’s the most efficient rundown of events and networking opportunities. It’s packed with notable individuals and companies large and small.
Panel 4: Key Sectors for Collaboration and Common Investment Interest. 2:30 p.m.
Focusing on practical examples of approaches and models applied in different industry sectors such as healthcare, energy, hospitality, education, etc.
- Dr. Bernard Harris, Former NASA Scientist, CEO of Vesalius Ventures
- Aziz Hasim, Chairman of International Franchise Association
- Steve Papermaster, Founder and Chairman, Powershift and Appconomy
- Dan Slane, Chair of U.S.-China Economic & Security Commission
- Moderator: Jay Riskind, Summit Executive Chair